Taraba State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s basic education system. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the official recruitment portal.
The Taraba SUBEB Recruitment exercise is an opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to the development of basic education in the state. The recruitment exercise will help to address the shortage of teachers and other personnel in the basic education system, which will ultimately improve the quality of education in the state.
- Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment
- Kwara SUBEB Recruitment
- Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment
- Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
Available Positions in Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
The following positions are available for the Taraba SUBEB Recruitment exercise:
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Basic Science Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Physical and Health Education Teacher
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Islamic Religious Studies Teacher
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Store Officer
- Data Entry Officer
To be eligible for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Possess a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) or a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree in a relevant subject area.
- Be physically and mentally fit to teach.
The minimum educational qualification for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment is a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) or a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree in a relevant subject area.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment.
Applicants must be Nigerian citizens to be eligible for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment.
Work experience is not required for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment. However, applicants with relevant work experience may be given preference in the selection process.
Tips for a Successful Application
Here are some tips for writing a successful application for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment:
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria and application instructions.
- Take your time to fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
- Attach all required documents, including your resume, NCE or B.Ed. certificate, and any other relevant documents.
- Write a cover letter that highlights your skills and experience, and explains why you are interested in the position.
- Be prepared to answer any questions that may be asked during the interview.
How to Apply For Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Taraba SUBEB recruitment, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the Taraba SUBEB website at www.tarabastate.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account and fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents, including your resume, NCE or B.Ed. certificate, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit your application.