The Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. Interested candidates are required to apply through the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
The Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is a government agency responsible for the provision of basic education in Lagos State. Lagos SUBEB is one of the largest SUBEBs in Nigeria, with over 10,000 schools and over 6 million students.
Lagos SUBEB is a major employer in Lagos State, with over 100,000 employees. The agency offers a variety of career opportunities in a range of fields, including teaching, school administration, guidance and counseling, special education, early childhood education, library and media services, curriculum and instruction, assessment and research, and support services.
Why is Lagos SUBEB important?
Lagos SUBEB is important because it plays a vital role in the provision of quality education to the children of Lagos State. The agency is responsible for developing and implementing educational policies, providing resources to schools, and training teachers.
What are the benefits of working for Lagos SUBEB?
Lagos SUBEB offers a number of benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive salaries and benefits package
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- A friendly and supportive work environment
- The chance to make a positive impact on the lives of children
Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
The Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal is an online platform created by the Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) for the purpose of receiving applications from interested candidates for various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. The portal is designed to make the application process easy and seamless for applicants.
Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Available Positions
The following teaching and non-teaching positions are available for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024:
- English Language Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Basic Science Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Physical and Health Education Teacher
- Yoruba Language Teacher
- French Language Teacher
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Islamic Religious Studies Teacher
- Admin Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Store Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Public Affairs Officer
What are the Lagos SUBEB recruitment requirements?
To be eligible to apply for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or any other relevant field
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Must possess a TRCN certificate
- Must not be above the age of 40 years
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To access the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal at www.lagossubeb.ng
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill in your personal details and educational qualifications
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents
- Submit your application
Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Deadline
The application deadline for the Lagos SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 has not been announced yet. However, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the recruitment exercise may close at any time.