The Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. Interested candidates are required to apply through the official recruitment portal. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise.
The Kebbi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is a government agency responsible for the provision of basic education in Kebbi State. Kebbi SUBEB is one of the largest SUBEBs in Nigeria, with over 10,000 schools and over 6 million students.
Kebbi SUBEB is a major employer in Kebbi State, with over 100,000 employees. The agency offers a variety of career opportunities in a range of fields, including teaching, school administration, guidance and counseling, special education, early childhood education, library and media services, curriculum and instruction, assessment and research, and support services.
- Enugu SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment
- NDE Recruitment
The Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise is open to candidates who are interested in teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. The available positions include:
- Head Teacher
- Assistant Head Teacher
- Classroom Teacher
- Administrative Officer
- Security Officer
The Kebbi SUBEB recruitment process typically consists of the following steps:
- Application: Applicants submit their applications through the agency’s recruitment portal.
- Screening: Kebbi SUBEB recruiters review all applications and screen out candidates who do not meet the basic requirements.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates are invited for an interview.
- Assessment: Candidates may be required to complete an assessment test or to participate in a group exercise.
- Offer: If a candidate is successful, they will be offered a job.
Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
To be eligible to apply for the Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or any other relevant field
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Must possess a TRCN certificate
- Must not be above the age of 40 years
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply for Kebbi SUBEB Recruitment
Here is a guide to applying for a job at Kebbi SUBEB in 2023/2024:
- Visit the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment portal at www.kebbistate.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Careers” tab and then click on “Apply for a Job.”
- Create an account by entering your personal information and creating a password.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to search for jobs and submit your application.
- To search for jobs, enter the desired job title or keywords in the search bar and click on “Search.”
- To view more information about a job, click on the job title.
- To apply for a job, click on the “Apply” button.
- You will be required to upload your resume and cover letter.
- You will also be required to answer a series of questions about your qualifications and experience.
- Once you have completed your application, click on the “Submit” button.
- What is the official recruitment portal of Kebbi SUBEB?
- The official recruitment portal of Kebbi SUBEB is www.kebbistate.gov.ng.
- What are the available positions in the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise?
- The available positions include Head Teacher, Assistant Head Teacher, Classroom Teacher, Administrative Officer, Accountant, Clerk, Security Officer, and Cleaner.
- What is the educational qualification required for the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise?
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- What is the age limit for the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise?
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- When is the deadline for the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise?
- The deadline for the Kebbi SUBEB recruitment exercise is yet to be announced.