Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s basic education system. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the official recruitment portal.
The Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment exercise is an opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to the development of basic education in the state. The recruitment exercise will help to address the shortage of teachers and other personnel in the basic education system, which will ultimately improve the quality of education in the state.
The Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board (Ebonyi SUBEB) is responsible for the management and development of basic education in Ebonyi State, Nigeria. Every year, Ebonyi SUBEB recruits qualified teachers to fill vacant positions in public primary and secondary schools across the state.
Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment Process
The selection process for the Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment exercise will be based on the following:
Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a screening test to assess their knowledge and suitability for the available positions.
Candidates who pass the screening test will be invited for an interview, where they will be assessed based on their communication skills, knowledge, and experience.
Successful candidates will be required to provide the necessary documentation to prove their eligibility for the available positions.
To be eligible for the Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or any other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be computer literate.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The following positions are available for the Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment exercise:
- Mathematics Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Basic Science Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Physical and Health Education Teacher
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Islamic Religious Studies Teacher
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Store Officer
- Data Entry Officer
Tips for a Successful Application
Here are some tips for writing a successful application for the Ebonyi SUBEB recruitment:
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria and application instructions.
- Take your time to fill out the application form completely and accurately.
- Proofread your application before submitting it.
- Attach all required documents, including your resume, NCE or B.Ed. certificate, and any other relevant documents.
- Write a cover letter that highlights your skills and experience, and explains why you are interested in the position.
- Be prepared to answer any questions that may be asked during the interview.
How to Apply For Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Ebonyi SUBEB recruitment, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the Ebonyi SUBEB website at www.ebonyistate.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account and fill out the online application form.
- Upload the required documents, including your resume, NCE or B.Ed. certificate, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit your application.
The Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment exercise is an opportunity for qualified individuals to contribute to the development of basic education in the state. Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply through the official recruitment portal.