Are you a resident of Cross River State looking for a job in the education sector? If yes, then you are in luck as the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced its recruitment exercise for the year 2023/2024. In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
What is Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment?
The Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is a government agency responsible for the management and administration of basic education in the state. The agency is responsible for the recruitment of teachers, headteachers, and other administrative staff in public primary schools in the state.
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
- Imo State IMSUBEB Recruitment
- Taraba SUBEB Recruitment
- Ebonyi SUBEB Recruitment
- Lagos SUBEB Recruitment
- AKSUBEB Recruitment
The Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment is an exercise carried out by the agency to recruit qualified and competent individuals to fill vacant positions in public primary schools in the state. The recruitment exercise is open to all qualified individuals who meet the requirements set by the agency.
Benefits of Working with Cross River State SUBEB
Working with the Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) comes with several benefits, including:
- Job security: As a government agency, the Cross River State SUBEB provides job security for its employees.
- Competitive salary: The agency offers a competitive salary package to its employees.
- Training and development: The agency provides training and development opportunities for its employees to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Pension and other benefits: The agency provides pensions and other benefits to its employees.
Requirements for Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To be eligible for the Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must possess a minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- You must not be above the age of 35 years
- You must be computer literate
- You must possess a valid means of identification (National ID card, Voter’s card, or International passport)
How to Apply for Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Cross River State SUBEB recruitment website at www.subeb.cr.gov.ng
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Fill in the application form with your personal and educational details
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents
- Submit your application
Note: The application form is free of charge. Do not pay money to anyone claiming to be a representative of the agency.