How to Check Zambia Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024: This is to inform all concerned persons that the Zambia Airforce Recruitment exercise is going on. The form to join the Zambia Airforce is free and can be found online. The Zambian Air Force focuses more on its core values, which measure things like loyalty, duty, respect, personal spirit, selfless service, honesty, and honor.
About the Zambia Airforce Recruitment
Are you looking for information on how to apply for the Zambia Air Force Recruitment? how and when to apply for the Zambia Airforce Recruitment and where to do so. This article tells you in detail what you need to do to join the Zambia Air Force and how to apply.
- Ghana Prisons Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NDIC Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NIA Shortlisted Candidates
- NAN Shortlisted Candidates
- NERC Shortlisted Candidates
Eligibility for Zambian Air Force Recruitment
All concerned persons who want to apply for the ZAF must meet the following requirements:
- 14 points or less at the 12th-grade level, which should include English, math, science, and any two other subjects.
- Persons applying must fall between the age range of 18-25
- Must be a citizen of Zambia and possess a green national registration card.
- Must not have a history of crime.
- Applicants must be healthy mentally and physically fit.
- Have a height of 5’8 feet for men and 5’4 feet for women.
NOTE: At the time they apply, women who are pregnant are not eligible.
How to Enroll for the Zambian Air Force 2024
- Visit the official site at zafrecruitment portal if you want to apply.
- Tap “Open Jobs” from the menu bar.
- Go back to the portal and carefully fill out the application form when you find one you like.
- Put up all the important information.
- Check your information and click “submit”.
How to check the Zambia Airforce Shortlisted Candidates?
Just click on the link below to go to the official AIRFORCE shortlisting site, download the PDF file of the shortlisted candidates, and look to see if your name is on it.
Things to go with during the interview
Once you know your name is on the shortlist, the next important thing to do is to get your academic credentials in order and bring the following documents:
- Originals and copies of their documents.
- 2 White Vests
- 2 PT shorts in blue
- One pair of shoes made of canvas
- 4 Photos for a passport
- Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer
Please share and comment if you found this post helpful. Please subscribe to our newsletters for recruiting and career opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens after I am shortlisted?
- After being shortlisted, candidates may be required to undergo additional assessments, such as medical examinations, physical tests, and aptitude tests
- Can I appeal if I was not shortlisted?
- The specific appeal process for candidates who were not shortlisted may vary. It is advisable to contact the Zambia Airforce or the Ministry of Defense for further information
- How long do I have to wait for a response after being shortlisted?
- The timeline for receiving a response after being shortlisted may vary. Candidates should refer to the instructions provided by the Zambia Airforce for more information
- What happens if I decline the offer?
- If a candidate declines the offer after being shortlisted, their position may be offered to another candidate on the reserve list
- Are there any training programs for shortlisted candidates?
- The Zambia Airforce may provide training programs for shortlisted candidates to prepare them for their roles within the organization. Specific details can be obtained from the Zambia Airforce
The Zambia Airforce list of shortlisted candidates is an important step in the recruitment process for the organization. It signifies that candidates have met the initial requirements and have been selected for further assessments. Being shortlisted is a significant achievement, and candidates should follow the instructions provided to proceed with the next steps. For those who were not shortlisted, there are still other opportunities available, and it is advisable to stay informed about future recruitment processes.