News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates is Out: The NAN shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 have been made available on the portal for the screening process. The NAN list of chosen applicants is accessible through the official NAN page.
If you took part in the recently finished NAN recruitment process, stay to read the information given on this page. We will show you how to use the official website’s PDF format to access the whole list of NAN recruitment shortlisted candidates.
This post has in detail the specific procedures for accessing the selected portal. Read on to find out how to view the NAN shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 and how to download the list in PDF format.
NAN Shortlisted Candidates 2023
If you applied for the 2023 News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recruitment and are unsure if you have been selected or shortlisted for the NAN screening procedure, it is crucial that you carefully read the information in this article.
It is advised that you check the official shortlisted page to see if you have been chosen for the screening procedure.
- KWS Shortlisted Candidates
- SEC Shortlisted Candidates
- NCAT Shortlisted Candidates
- NERC Shortlisted Candidates
- NIPC Shortlisted Candidates
The list of 2023 NAN shortlisted candidates has been made public, and we are delighted to inform you of this. The NAN management has chosen a few qualified candidates for the next round of employment.
The methods described below will show you how to check the NAN shortlisted candidates for 2023.
The Importance of Shortlisting Candidates
- Shortlisting candidates is a crucial step in the recruitment process.
- It allows employers to narrow down the pool of applicants and identify the most qualified individuals for further consideration.
- For candidates, being shortlisted is a significant achievement as it means they have successfully passed the initial screening and have the potential to move forward in the selection process.
Criteria for Shortlisting Candidates
- Employers use various criteria to shortlist candidates.
- These criteria may include qualifications, experience, skills, competencies, and specific job requirements.
- Employers carefully review resumes, cover letters, and application materials to assess whether candidates meet the desired criteria.
Steps to Check For NAN Shortlisted Candidates 2023
All applicants who applied for the NAN 2023/2024 recruiting should wait patiently for the full list to be uploaded to the main NAN official website. As the list will soon be published, carefully read on to understand how to check your name and access the site.
You can determine if you are one of the NAN 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates by following the instructions provided below:
- Visit www.nannews.gov to access the NAN-selected official portal.
- Go to the “Home Page.”
- Locate “Shortlisted Candidates.”
- Choose “View Full List.”
- You can view or download it.
Ensure that your email address is still functional because the NAN will also use registered email addresses to communicate with all selected applicants about the screening process.
We will answer any queries you may have about the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) shortlisted candidates for 2023 in the comments section below this page.