Ghana Prisons Service Shortlisted Candidates 2024 is Out: The Ghana Prisons Service has released the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the recruitment process for 2023. (GPS). The list of people who made the Ghana Prisons Recruitment shortlist is NOT YET OUT. Following a successful 2024 recruitment for the Ghana Prisons Service, the Ghana Prisons Service Commission (GPS) is preparing to publish a list of the selected applicants.
About Ghana Prisons Service
The Ghana Prisons Service, as a vital player in Ghana’s Criminal Justice System, contributes to the preservation of internal security by operating a reformatory prison system that is efficient, compassionate, and safe following Ghana’s laws. There are 46 prisons in all of Ghana’s sixteen regions that are part of the service. At the top is the Greater Accra Region Prisons Headquarters, which is also home to the Director-General of Prisons, his two Deputies, seven Directors of Prisons, and other top officials.
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NIA Shortlisted Candidates
- KWS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Is Ghana Prisons Service Shortlisted Candidates List Out?
The GPS has not yet released this year’s list of Shortlisted Candidates. But we‘ll do our best to keep you up to date as soon as Ghana Prisons Service Shortlisted Candidates come out. In the meantime, you can bookmark this page or check back often because we‘ll be updating this article when the time comes.
How to Check Ghana Prisons Service List of Shortlisted Candidates 2024
All those who made it to the finalists for the Prisons service are to:
- Sign in at https://portal.applyghprisons.com/.
- If possible, provide your contact details
- Email address and login information
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Check Status.”
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Shortlisted Training Centers
- Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Ashanti Region
- Northern Region
- Upper East Region
- Upper West Region
- Volta Region
- Western North Region
- Bono Region
- Bono East Region
- Ahafo Region
- Greater Accra Region
- Savannah Region
- Oti Region
- North East Region
Documents for GPS Training 2024
Candidates should remember where their selection center is and bring the following items:
- Copy of the response to your online application that you printed out (qualified for the next stage)
- Not a baptismal certificate, but the original birth certificate
- JHS Certificate (Original & Photocopies)
- SHS Certificate (Original & Photocopies)
- Two (2) photos the size of a passport
How to Succeed in Ghana Prisons Service Training
To do well in the Ghana Prisons Service’s training program, you need to be well-prepared and take the following steps:
- Warm-up: Take five to ten minutes to warm up and cool down. Walking is a good way to warm up, and stretching is great for cooling down.
- Get ready for the training: Study the subjects that are important and use old tests to get used to how the exam is set up.
- Get organized: Stick to a manageable study schedule to stay on track and avoid putting things off.
- Keep a positive mindset Keep yourself motivated and keep a good attitude during the training program. Remember that you are working toward a rewarding job as an immigration officer.
- Visualize the information; focus on the most important parts of your transcription by shortening it and circling or highlighting keywords and ideas.
- How can I access the list of shortlisted candidates for the Ghana Prisons Service?
- Visit the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Portal at portal.applyghprisons.com
- What should I do after being shortlisted?
- Follow the instructions provided by the Ghana Prisons Service, prepare the required documents, and be ready for further assessments
- What assessments will I have to undergo as a shortlisted candidate?
- You may have to undergo interviews, physical fitness tests, medical examinations, and background checks.
- How important is physical fitness for working in the Ghana Prisons Service?
- Physical fitness is crucial for performing the duties required in the Ghana Prisons Service.
- Are there career growth opportunities within the Ghana Prisons Service?
- Yes, the Ghana Prisons Service offers various career opportunities and growth prospects for its employees.
Please share and comment if you found this post helpful, and do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletters for recruiting and career opportunities.