Osun State is a state in southwestern Nigeria with a population of over 4 million people. The state is known for its rich cultural heritage and tourist attractions. The government of Osun State has announced the commencement of the 2023/2024 teachers’ recruitment exercise. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling the vacant teaching positions in the state’s public primary and secondary schools. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal.
The Osun State Teaching Service Commission (OSTSC) is responsible for the recruitment of teachers into public primary and secondary schools in Osun State, Nigeria. The OSTSC typically recruits teachers once or twice a year, depending on the needs of the state.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Portal 2023
The online application form for the Osun State Teachers Recruitment site is now live. www.osun.csm.ng is the official registration website for the recruitment drive for Osun State Teachers in 2023.
The Osun State Government is looking for skilled teachers to teach any of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
The Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 is a great opportunity for qualified individuals to join the state’s public primary and secondary schools as teachers. Interested applicants are advised to visit the Osun State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal to apply. Sequel to this, before we show you how you can fill out the application it is essential that we outline the requirements as this will acquaint you with the insight about the requirements for recruitment.
- Anambra State Teachers Recruitment
- FAAN Recruitment
- SAMSA Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Kenyan Navy Recruitment
Requirements for Osun State Teachers Recruitment
To be eligible for Osun State teachers recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be of good moral character.
- Posses a valid Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate.
- Have a minimum of a National Certificate in Education (NCE) or Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree in the relevant subject area.
- Be physically and mentally fit to teach.
In addition to the above requirements, applicants may also be required to have the following:
- A valid teaching license from the Osun State Teaching Service Commission.
- A letter of attestation from a reputable person.
- A copy of their birth certificate.
- A copy of their passport photograph.
How to Apply for Osun State Teachers Recruitment
To apply for Osun State teachers recruitment, applicants must follow these steps:
- Visit the Osun State Teaching Service Commission website at https://www.osun.csm.ng
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Create an account and fill out the online application form.
- Upload all required documents.
- Submit your application.
Osun State Teachers Recruitment Process
Once applications have been submitted, the OSTSC will review them and select shortlisted candidates for an interview. The interview will be used to assess the candidates’ knowledge, skills, and teaching aptitude.
Successful candidates will be offered employment as teachers in public primary and secondary schools in Osun State.
Tips for Osun State Teachers Recruitment
Here are some tips for Osun State teachers recruitment:
- Make sure that you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Fill out the online application form carefully and accurately.
- Upload all required documents in the correct format.
- Prepare for the interview by practicing answering common interview questions.
- Dress professionally and arrive on time for the interview.
The Osun State Teachers Recruitment process is a competitive one, but it is possible to be successful if you are well-prepared. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of being selected for an interview and offered a teaching position in Osun State.