SAMSA Recruitment: The South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is a South African government agency established on 1 April 1998 as a result of the 1998 South African Maritime Safety Authority Act 5. The mission of the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is to promote South Africa’s maritime interests, and development and position the country as an international Maritime Centre while ensuring maritime safety, health, and environmental protection.
South African Maritime Safety Authority SAMSA is currently accepting applications for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Candidates are to apply for the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) jobs on the official website for SAMSA recruitment at the official recruitment site This well-detailed article has been prepared as a guideline to assist applicants with genuine and updated information about the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) recruitment, processes and other vital information about South African Maritime Safety Authority.
- Malawi Defence Force Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
- Kenya Army Recruitment
- Kenya Police Recruitment
- TSC Recruitment
Requirements for SAMSA Recruitment 2023
For the South African Maritime Safety Authority recruitment, each applicant must be sure that the following requirements are met;
- Applicants must be South African citizens by origin.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Applicant must present their Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification which can be any of the following; National ID, Driver’s license, or international passport.
- Applicants have to be medically fit to be able to undergo the exercise.
- Applicants who are interested in applying for the SAMSA recruitment should make sure to read and understand the requirements and have all the requested documents and credentials in their possession. Avoid using forged documents. Anyone caught with forged documents will be made to face the law.
SAMSA Latest Recruitment 2023 Form Portal
All applications for recruitment will be done online. To know more about the South African Maritime Safety Authority such as core functions, available jobs, functional departments, and other related, visit their official website.
- Select an open job position you are interested in and qualified for.
- Fill out the form correctly and read through it to make sure there are no mistakes.
- Submit your application form
- Registration must be done only once. Duplicate applications are not accepted.
- Print out the reference form, and guarantor’s form, which would be completed by you.
SAMSA Application Deadline
The SAMSA recruitment exercise is NOT going on at the moment. Although reliable informants have it that the application form will be out and available online soon. We will update this page once the form is out. Frequently visit this page or the official website to stay updated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about SAMSA
- Which Agency is responsible for Maritime Safety in South Africa
The mission of the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA) is to promote South Africa’s maritime interests, and development and position the country as an international Maritime Centre while ensuring maritime safety, health, and environmental protection.
- What are the 4 Agencies serving the South African Maritime Transport industry?
Ports Regulator of South Africa.
South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA).
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA).
Transnet Port Terminals (TPT).
- How many sectors are there in the maritime industry?
The Maritime sector is defined as consisting of the individual shipping, ports, marine, and maritime business services industries, each of which comprises a diverse array of activities.