FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal | www.faan.gov.ng: FAAN (Federal Airport Authority of Nigerian) Recruitment 2023 is currently underway, and we will provide you with all of the necessary information for the FAAN recruitment, including educational requirements and instructions on how to apply for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigerian Recruitment 2023.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, formally known as the Nigerian Airports Authority, was established to oversee the operations and maintenance of all Federal airports. In August 1995, the aviation agency was renamed the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria or FAAN.
Federal Airport Authority of NigerianRecruitment 2023/2024 Form
All those who are interested in Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) jobs should read the following instructions:
• All applicants must be prepared for deployment in any new environment.
• To begin, visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN recruitment official portal.
• Second, determine the available job position that best suits you and begins applying.
• All successful candidates will take a computer-based test.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria’s recruitment team will shortlist candidates who meet the recruitment standards. Keep this information in mind. The FAAN 2023/2024 recruitment exercise is completely free; be wary of any individual or organization requesting payment for this exercise.
Now after having the above information about FAAN, it is patient that you understand the requirement in which you must have before filling out the application form online. read the next paragraph to see the requirement for FAAN recruitment.
FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
All eligible applicants who wish to apply for the current FAAN recruitment must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants who are interested and qualified must be physically and mentally fit for the job.
2. All applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits in not more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
3. Applicants must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCEvor OND diploma from a Nigerian-recognized institution.
4. All applicants must be willing to try new things.
5. Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
6. Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
7. A valid form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a National Identification Card, an international passport, a Voters card, or a National Identification Number.
8. Computer experience will be advantageous.
9. Have a strong sense of teamwork and excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment
To be considered for the upcoming FAAN job intake, simply follow the guidelines outlined below:
- Create an account on the recruitment official portal at http://www.faan.gov.ng.
- Secondly. Select the Application Form.
- Select the position that suites your qualification and proceed with the application
- Upload all required documentation, including your CV.
- Ensure that you Cross check the information you inputted and if correct proceed to submit
We promise to update this page just to keep you informed. Thank you.
And in case you want to apply for other jobs in Nigeria, click here to avail yourself of the opportunity.