MOH Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Is Out | MOH PDF Final List: This article will list the MOH shortlisted candidates (candidates who applied for MOH recruitment 2023/2024). The shortlist will be used for the next phase of the screening exercise. See the information below to find out if you have been placed on the shortlist for the Ministry of Health, Ghana (MOH).
If you took part in the recently concluded MOH recruitment process, it is necessary for you to read the information on this page. We will show you how to use the MOH’s official website to access the whole list of the shortlisted candidates.
Duties of Ministry of Health, Ghana (MOH)
- Developing and implementing national health policies and programs
- Coordinating the activities of other health–related agencies and organizations
- Managing and supervising the country’s health facilities and services
- Providing technical and financial assistance to regional and local health authorities
- Conducting research and monitoring the health status of the population
- Promoting health education and disease prevention
- Ensuring the availability and accessibility of essential drugs and medical supplies
- Managing and overseeing the country‘s health workforce.
Stay, read on to find out how to view the list of successful candidates for 2023/2024, and preferably, download the list in PDF format.
- FAAN Shortlisted Candidates
- NHIS Shortlisted Candidates
- Zambia Airforce List of Shortlisted Candidates
- NAICOM Shortlisted Candidates
- NCAT Shortlisted Candidates
MOH Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
If you applied for the 2023/2024 Ministry of Health, Ghana (MOH) recruitment and want to know if you have been chosen or shortlisted for the next phase, read the information carefully here and you can visit the website, https://www.moh.gov.bt to see the shortlist.
See the procedures described below. It will show you how to check the shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024.
How to Check For MOH Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
You can find out if you are one of the shortlisted candidates for the Ministry of Health 2023/2024 by following the instructions provided below:
Visit https://www.moh.gov.bt/shortlisted-candidates-announcement/ to access the MOH’s official portal.
- Go to the “Shortlisted Page.”
- “View Full List.”
- You can view or download it.
Ensure that your email address is still functional because the Ministry of Health, Ghana will use those active email addresses to communicate with all applicants who made it to the next phase of the screening process.
How to prepare for Ministry of Health, Ghana (MOH) screening Exams
- Understand the format and content of the exam: Familiarize yourself with the types of questions that will be asked, the format of the exam, and the topics that will be covered.
- Review relevant material: Study the relevant subjects, such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and medical ethics, using materials such as textbooks, study guides, and online resources.
- Practice with sample questions: Take practice exams and quizzes to help you identify areas where you need to improve.
- Stay current: Keep up-to-date with current events, new research, and new information in healthcare and medicine, this will help you to be more confident during the exam.
- Get enough sleep and eat well: Make sure you take care of yourself and get enough rest and nutrition, this will help you to be alert and focused during the exam.
- Join a Study group: Joining a study group can be a great way to prepare for the MOH exams. You can share information, ask questions and discuss areas that you find difficult to understand.
- Get proper guidance: Seek guidance from healthcare professionals or experienced individuals who have taken the exam before. They can provide you with valuable insights and advice on how to succeed.
- Lastly, practice and practice, practice makes perfect.
It’s important to stay focused and motivated throughout the preparation process and to remember that the exam is just one step in the journey to achieving your career goals in the healthcare field.
We are here to attend to inquiries about the Ministry of Health shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 in the comments section below this page.