NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2024 Is Out | NHIS PDF Full List: NHIS shortlisted candidates 2024/2025 have been made public. Additionally, the official NHIS portal offers access to the NHIS list of shortlisted candidates.
We will demonstrate how to find out if you have been chosen for the screening process as well as how to download the complete list of NHIS recruitment-selected candidates in PDF format from the official website.
We have outlined the exact steps for accessing the shortlisted portal. Continue reading to learn how to get the list of NHIS shortlists for 2024/2025 in PDF format.
NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
You may be wondering if you have been pre-selected for the NHIS screening process if you participated in the recently concluded National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) recruitment! You are at the right place.
You must check the official shortlisted page to see if you have been selected for the screening process.
- NAICOM Shortlisted Candidates
- Ghana Prisons Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NERC Shortlisted Candidates
- NCAT Shortlisted Candidates
- FMARD List Shortlisted Candidates
- NALDA Shortlisted Candidates
We are happy to let you know that the 2024 NHIS list of shortlisted names has been made public. The NHIS management has selected a few competent candidates and scheduled them for the following round of hiring.
If eventually, you find your name on the shortlist, it means that you are already among the lucky applicants selected for the next phase of the screening process. View the steps for checking the list of shortlisted names for NHIS 2024/2025 below.
Steps to Check For NHIS Shortlisted Candidates 2024
The management of the National Health Insurance Scheme has yet to release the names of selected candidates for the screening exercise that is a part of the recruitment process, so all 2024 applicants will need to wait patiently for the full list to be uploaded on the main NHIS shortlisted website.
However, keep trying to read to learn how to gain access to the portal and check your name after the list is published. Using the steps described below, you can find out if you are one of the Shortlisted candidates for NHIS 2024/2025.
To check the list of shortlisted candidates for the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) of Ghana, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) of Ghana.
- Look for the specific job or recruitment that you applied for, and click on it.
- Check for the list of shortlisted candidates or a link to download the list.
- If available, you can download the list and search for your name.
Alternatively, you can also check for a notification on the official website or their social media pages regarding the list of shortlisted candidates.
what to Do after checking NHIS Shortlisted Candidates
After checking the NHIS shortlisted candidates, the next steps to take may include:
- Review Screening and Examination Details: Check the provided information for insights into the NHIS screening and examination processes, including the shortlist portal (www.nhis.gov.ng) and other important details
- Prepare for the Screening: If shortlisted, gather all the required documents and prepare for the screening exercise. This may include original copies of credentials, means of identification, and any other documents specified.
- Attend the Screening: On the scheduled date, ensure to arrive early at the screening venue and follow all instructions provided. Dress appropriately and conduct yourself professionally.
- Follow-up: After the screening, await further communication from the NHIS regarding the next steps in the recruitment process. Stay updated and follow any instructions provided.
It’s important to note that the specific instructions and details for the next steps after the shortlisting will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by the NHIS.
It is also a good idea to check the email or phone number you used during the application process, as the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) may contact the shortlisted candidates via email or phone.
Please note that the recruitment process of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) may change over time. So, it is advisable to check the information on the official website as the best and most up-to-date source of information.
Make sure your email address is still functional because the NHIS will notify and communicate with all selected candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening process in addition to reviewing the list via the official registration site.
Simply leave a comment below this page with any inquiries you may have about the shortlisted candidates of the National Health Insurance Scheme, NHIS for 2024/2025, and we will get back to you.