The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) is responsible for the recruitment of teachers in public secondary schools in the state. The SSEB has recently announced the commencement of the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise for teachers in the state. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Akwa Ibom State SSEB recruitment.
What is the Akwa Ibom State SSEB recruitment?
Akwa Ibom State SSEB Recruitment: The Akwa Ibom State SSEB recruitment is the process of recruiting qualified teachers to fill vacant positions in public secondary schools in the state. The recruitment exercise is conducted by the SSEB and is open to all qualified candidates who meet the requirements for the job.
- NATFORCE Recruitment
- Community Police Recruitment
- Lagos State TESCOM Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
How to access the Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment portal
To access the Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit the SSEB recruitment portal at sseb.ak.gov.ng
- Click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill in your personal details and educational qualifications
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents
- Submit your application
What are the requirements for the Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment?
To be eligible for the Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- You must be computer literate
- You must not be more than 50 years of age
How is the Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment Conducted?
The Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment is conducted in the following stages:
- Application: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online through the SSEB recruitment portal.
- Screening: Applications are screened to ensure that candidates meet the minimum requirements for the job.
- Examination: Shortlisted candidates are invited to take a computer-based screening test to assess their knowledge and skills.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the screening test are invited for an interview to assess their suitability for the job.
- Verification: Successful candidates are required to undergo a verification exercise to confirm their credentials and other relevant details.
- Training: Successful candidates are trained on the job to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge.
How To Apply for the Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment
To apply for the Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board (SSEB) recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at sseb.ak.gov.ng and click on “Recruitment” at the top of the home page.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge. Provide details such as Full Name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic qualifications, Institutions attended, and Course of study. Then, submit the application form.
- Print out the registration slip.
Only those who pass will be invited to move on to the next round of the hiring process. We will send you an email with the date and time.
How to Prepare for the Akwa Ibom SSEB Recruitment
To prepare for the Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment, follow the tips below:
- Familiarize yourself with the SSEB recruitment process and requirements.
- Study past questions and answers to get an idea of the type of questions that may be asked during the screening test.
- Brush up on your computer skills, as the screening test is computer-based.
- Dress appropriately for the interview and be punctual.
- Be confident and articulate during the interview.
The Akwa Ibom State SSEB recruitment is an opportunity for qualified teachers to secure employment in public secondary schools in the state. To be eligible for the recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the minimum requirements and pass the screening test and interview. It is important to prepare adequately for the recruitment exercise to increase your chances of success.