NATFORCE List of Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: The NATFORCE list of shortlisted candidates is a list of individuals who have been selected for recruitment into the agency. The list is usually released after a rigorous selection process that involves screening, aptitude tests, and interviews.
How was the NATFORCE list of Shortlisted Candidates Compiled?
The NATFORCE list of shortlisted candidates was compiled through a rigorous selection process that involved screening, aptitude tests, and interviews. The selection process was designed to ensure that only the best candidates were selected for recruitment into the agency.
- FJSC Shortlisted Candidates
- TSC List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
- MOH Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos State TESCOM Shortlisted Candidates
When will the NATFORCE shortlist be released?
The NATFORCE shortlist is typically released within 2-3 months of the application deadline. The exact date of the shortlist release is subject to change and is announced on the NATFORCE website and social media channels.
How to Check the NATFORCE Shortlisted Candidate 2023
The list of those selected had not yet been uploaded when this story was written. Now available is the complete list. To find out if you have been pre-qualified, visit the official registration portal.
There are two main ways to check the NATFORCE shortlist:
Visit the NATFORCE website at www.natforce.gov.ng.
Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
Select “NATFORCE Shortlist” from the dropdown menu.
Enter your application number or name and date of birth.
Click on the “Check Shortlist” button.
Type “NATFORCE SHORTLIST” and send it to the NATFORCE SMS shortcode 33221.
You will receive an SMS notification if you are shortlisted for NATFORCE.
What are the requirements for recruitment into NATFORCE?
To be eligible for recruitment into NATFORCE, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- You must possess a minimum of a secondary school certificate
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- You must not have any criminal record
What are the benefits of working for NATFORCE?
Working for NATFORCE comes with several benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and allowances
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and development programs
- Health insurance and other benefits
What is the recruitment process for NATFORCE?
The recruitment process for NATFORCE usually involves the following stages:
- Application: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online or at designated recruitment centers.
- Screening: Applications are screened to ensure that candidates meet the minimum requirements for recruitment.
- Aptitude test: Shortlisted candidates are invited to take an aptitude test to assess their knowledge and skills.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the aptitude test are invited for an interview to assess their suitability for the job.
- Medical examination: Successful candidates are required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that they are physically and mentally fit for the job.
- Training: Successful candidates are trained on the job to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge.
Also, you are required to bring the following documents to the screening center in order to prove you were the one who filled out the online registration form.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs