The date for NDPC Recruitment 2023/2024 has been made public. The recruitment firm, the portal, requirements, as well as how to apply for NDPC recruitment, and other information you may need to know about NDPC jobs 2023/2024.
If you are interested in NDPC jobs, stay and carefully read this post because this post provides detailed information about the NDPC jobs, recruitment portal, application procedures, and how to obtain a recruitment form. On the website www.ndpc.gov. gh. You can comfortably apply for NDPC jobs and wait to be shortlisted.
NDPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
According to reliable sources, National Development Planning Commission recruitment in 2023/2024 is underway. This means the registration portal will be open then interested and qualified applicants can send in their applications and wait for the shortlist. At the moment, the closing date for submitting an application has not been stated. Take time to read this post as it will guide you to successfully register and apply for NDPC Recruitment for 2023/2024.
The National Development Planning Commission 2023/2024 recruitment form will soon be available on the portal, and the recruitment processes are yet to begin.
Before applying for this opportunity, it is pertinent for you to know the positions that are available in the National Development Planning Commission. The available positions in NDPC are stated here in this article.
National Development Planning Commission Recruitment 2023 Available Positions:
- Planning Analyst II (2 Positions).
- Senior Planning Analyst.
- Estate Officer.
- Cleaners (2 Positions).
- Laborer / Gardener.
- Principal Officers.
- Principal Planning Analyst.
- Resource Mobilisation and Partnerships Officer.
National Development Planning Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
- Be sure to obtain a B.Sc. or master’s degree in any related field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates or applicants must be certified by a recognized professional body that is recognized in the country.
- Years of experience should be up to 12 years including five years in senior management.
- Applicants must demonstrate their skills from experience.
- Must possess excellent skills in the mobilization of resources.
- Applicants must be knowledgeable in research, data analysis as well and interpretation.
- Must possess knowledge in ICT operations, including statistical analysis software.
For you to successfully apply for this opportunity, you need to understand the steps in which you apply. In this article, we have stated the steps to apply for National Development Planning Commission jobs. Take your time to read and carefully follow the steps below.
How to Apply for NDPC Jobs 2023/2024
Step-by-step processes to apply for this recruitment are as follows:
- To apply for National Development Planning Commission jobs, visit the recruitment portal at www.ndpc.gov.gh.
- Carefully fill out the application form on the portal.
- Endeavor to register your account using a valid email address.
- Upload your required credentials.
- Carefully check for instructions before submitting.
You can also send in your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t want to send your application via the recruitment portal or email, it can be hand-delivered and addressed to the Human Resources Department, Human Resources Department, National Development Planning Commission at No.13 Switchback Road, P.O. Box CT633, Cantonments-Accra.
The NDPC recruitment form is not available at the moment. We will update this page as soon as the form is available. Or you can log in to the recruitment portal at www.ndpc.gov.gh to find out when the NDPC recruitment form will be available.