The Kenya Coast Guard Service (KCGS) is a maritime security agency responsible for enforcing maritime laws and regulations in Kenya’s territorial waters. The KCGS is currently recruiting new personnel to join its ranks. This article will provide an overview of the recruitment process, eligibility requirements, and the benefits of joining the KCGS.
For the past many years, the Kenya Coast Guard Service has seen a large recruitment inflow. We’ve received numerous queries from hopefuls seeking legitimate information regarding the Kenya Coast Guard Service application form and requirements for 2023-2024.
Kenya Coast Guard Service Recruitment Qualifications
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade of D+ and above or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Be between the ages of 18-28 years for diploma/certificate holders; OR
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years for degree holders;
- Be at least 5 feet 4 inches tall for men and 5 feet 2 inches tall for women;
- Be physically and medically fit;
- Must have good hearing and clear vision;
- Have no criminal record;
- Female candidates Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during training.
IMPORTANT! It is strongly against the law to pay money for the Kenya Coast Guard Service application form, and anyone who does so in exchange for a speedy entry into the recruitment process should be reported. The application form for the KCGS recruitment is completely free.
- Kenya Prisons Recruitment
- KETRACO Recruitment
- Kenya Forest Service Recruitment
- KWS Recruitment
- KDF Recruitment
- AMCON Recruitment
- Ghana Air Force Recruitment
- BPE Recruitment
- Liberia Army Recruitment
- Malawi Defence Force Recruitment
- MANEB Recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
- NYS Recruitment
How to Apply for Kenya Coast Guard Service Recruitment
To successfully apply for KCGS jobs in 2023, follow these steps:
- Write an application letter and prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV.
- Scan your academic and professional credentials.
- Send the hardcopy documents to the following address:
Kenya Coast Guard Service
P.O. Box 86943-80100
It is important to avoid mistakes such as errors in your name or date of birth, as this could clash with the data on your National ID, which serves as confirmation for KCGS when screening applications.
Another legitimate method of applying for KCGS recruiting is by
- Visit the KCGS website at www.kcgs.go.ke
- Click on the “Careers” tab on the menu bar
- Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Fill out the online application form with your personal information, education, and work experience
- Submit the application form
- What is the Kenya Coast Guard Service?
The Kenya Coast Guard Service is a specialized maritime force responsible for enforcing maritime laws and regulations in Kenya’s territorial waters.
- What are the eligibility requirements for KCGS recruitment?
To be eligible for the KCGS recruitment, applicants must be Kenyan citizens, have a minimum grade of D+ in KCSE, be between 18 and 26 years old, pass a physical fitness test, pass a medical examination, and pass a background check.
- What is the KCGS recruitment process?
The KCGS recruitment process consists of an online application, physical fitness test, written exam, medical exam, interview, and background check.
- How can I apply to the KCGS?
To apply to the KCGS, visit the KCGS website at www.kcgs.go.ke, click on the “Careers” tab, and fill out the online application form.
- Is there an ongoing recruitment for the KCGS?
There is no information available on whether there is an ongoing recruitment for the KCGS. However, interested applicants can check the KCGS website or social media pages for updates on recruitment opportunities.