Gombe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 Is Out: The Gombe State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2024 recruitment exercise. If you applied for a teaching position with Gombe State SUBEB, you can now check your status to see if you have been shortlisted.
What is Gombe State SUBEB?
Gombe State SUBEB is a government agency responsible for the provision of basic education in Gombe State, Nigeria. The agency recruits and manages teachers for primary and junior secondary schools in the state.
What is the Gombe State SUBEB Shortlist?
The Gombe State SUBEB Shortlist is a list of candidates who have been selected for the next stage of the recruitment process, which is a screening exercise. Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their original credentials and other required documents for verification.
Who is Eligible for the Gombe State SUBEB Shortlist?
To be eligible for the Gombe State SUBEB Shortlist, candidates must have met the following requirements:
- Possessed a minimum of a National Certificate of Education (NCE) in a relevant field
- Completed the Gombe State SUBEB online application process
- Met all other requirements as specified in the Gombe State SUBEB recruitment advert
How to Check Your Gombe State SUBEB Shortlist Status
To check the Gombe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates list, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Gombe State SUBEB official website at www.gombestate.gov.ng/subeb
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link on the homepage
- Enter your application number in the space provided
- Click on the “Check” button to view your status
If you are shortlisted, your name and application number will be displayed on the list. You will also receive a notification email or text message.
Requirements for Screening
Shortlisted candidates are required to come along with the following documents for screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Local government identification letter
- Passport photograph
- Certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
Screening Date and Venue
The screening exercise will take place at the Gombe State SUBEB headquarters. The date and time for the screening will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email and SMS.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the screening exercise take place?
The screening date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email and SMS.
- How do I check if my name is on the shortlisted candidates list?
You can check the list by visiting the Gombe State SUBEB official website and entering your application number.
- What documents do I need to bring for the screening exercise?
You are required to come along with your original and photocopies of your credentials, birth certificate or age declaration, local government identification letter, passport photograph, and certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Where will the screening exercise take place?
The screening exercise will take place at the Gombe State SUBEB headquarters.
- What items do I need to bring for the screening exercise?
You are required to come along with a face mask, hand sanitizer, writing materials, and a printout of the email or SMS invitation for the screening exercise.
The Gombe State SUBEB shortlisted candidates list for the 2024 academic session is out. Shortlisted candidates are required to check the list and come along with the necessary documents and items for the screening exercise. We hope this article has provided you with the necessary information on how to check the list and what to do if your name is on the list.