Cross River State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 Is Out: The Cross River State Universal Basic Education Board (CRSUBEB) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for its 2024/2025 recruitment exercise. The list is available on the CRSUBEB website.
CRSUBEB is a government agency responsible for the provision of basic education in Cross River State. It recruits and manages teachers in primary and junior secondary schools in the state.
Latest News on CRSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
The purpose of the Cross River State SUBEB shortlisted candidates is to select qualified candidates for the screening exercise for recruitment as primary school teachers and security personnel in the state. The shortlisted candidates have been selected based on their qualifications and performance in the application process. The screening exercise is the next stage of the recruitment process, and successful candidates will be considered for employment.
- Gombe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- KADSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Federal Teachers Scheme Shortlisted Candidates
- Lagos SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Imo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
The purpose of the screening exercise is to verify the credentials of the shortlisted candidates and ensure that they meet the requirements for the position. The ultimate goal of the Cross River State SUBEB recruitment exercise is to improve the quality of education in the state by hiring qualified and competent teachers.
How to Check the Cross River State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates List
To check the Cross River State SUBEB shortlisted candidates list, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Cross River State SUBEB at www.crsubeb.com.ng.
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number in the space provided.
- Click on the “Check” button to view your status.
What to Do If Your Name Is on the List
If your name is on the Cross River State SUBEB shortlisted candidates list, congratulations! You have been selected for the next stage of the recruitment process. The next step is to attend the screening exercise.
Requirements for Screening
To participate in the screening exercise, shortlisted candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Certificate of origin
- Two recent passport photographs
- Evidence of change of name (if applicable)
- Any other relevant document
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When will the screening exercise take place?
The screening exercise date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email or SMS.
- What happens if I miss the screening exercise?
If you miss the screening exercise, you will not be considered for employment.
- Can I appeal if my name is not on the shortlisted candidates list?
No, the decision of the Cross River State SUBEB is final and cannot be appealed.
- How many candidates were shortlisted?
The number of shortlisted candidates varies depending on the number of available positions.
- Will there be another list after the screening exercise?
No, the final list of successful candidates will be released after the screening exercise.
The Cross River State SUBEB shortlisted candidates list for the 2024/2025 academic session has been released. Shortlisted candidates are advised to check the list and prepare for the screening exercise. We wish all candidates the best of luck in their endeavors.