Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2024/2025: The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has announced the commencement of its recruitment exercise for the year 2024. This recruitment exercise is aimed at filling various teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. Interested candidates are required to apply through the Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2024/2025 Application Portal. This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to apply for the recruitment exercise and other important information.
The Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is a government agency responsible for providing basic education to children in Rivers State, Nigeria. SUBEB is currently recruiting qualified and experienced individuals to fill a variety of positions in the 2024/2025 academic year.
- Gombe State SUBEB Recruitment
- Yobe State SUBEB Recruitment
- Delta State SUBEB Recruitment
- Ondo SUBEB Recruitment
- Kogi SUBEB Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
What is Rivers State SUBEB?
Rivers State SUBEB is a government agency established in 1999 under the Universal Basic Education Act. SUBEB is responsible for providing basic education to children from ages 3 to 15 in Rivers State. SUBEB also provides funding and support to primary and junior secondary schools in the state.
What are the positions available in the 2024 Rivers State SUBEB recruitment?
The following positions are available in the 2024 Rivers State SUBEB recruitment:
- Teachers (primary and junior secondary school level)
- Headteachers (primary and junior secondary school level)
- School administrators
- Education officers
- Social workers
- Other support staff
Tips for writing a successful Rivers State SUBEB Application
Here are some tips for writing a successful Rivers State SUBEB application:
- Make sure you meet all of the eligibility criteria for the position you are applying for.
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific position you are applying for.
- Be clear and concise in your resume and cover letter.
- Proofread your resume and cover letter carefully before submitting your application.
Benefits of working for Rivers State SUBEB
Working for Rivers State SUBEB offers a number of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative environment
- Chance to make a difference in the lives of Rivers State Children
To be eligible for the Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education or any related field from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria and a resident of Rivers State.
- Must not be above 35 years of age.
How to apply for the 2024 Rivers State SUBEB recruitment
To apply for a position in the 2024 Rivers State SUBEB recruitment, you must follow these steps:
- Visit the Rivers State SUBEB website at www.rs subeb.gov.ng: www.rs subeb.gov.ng
- Click on the “Careers” tab
- Click on the “Apply Now” button for the position you are interested in
- Fill out the online application form and attach your supporting documents
- Submit your application
The deadline for the Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2024 is yet to be announced. However, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
The selection process for the Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment 2024 will be in two stages:
- Computer-Based Test (CBT): Shortlisted candidates will be required to take a CBT to test their knowledge and skills.
- Oral Interview: Candidates who pass the CBT will be invited for an oral interview.