Oil and Gas Recruitments 2024/2025 | Oil and Gas Vacancies in Nigeria: Oil and Gas Recruitment is currently in progress. Trust me, you are in the right place if you are looking for work in the oil and gas industry. The jobs available in Nigerian oil companies are listed in this article. All you have to do to find oil company jobs in Nigeria is to read the information below.
In Nigeria, numerous oil and gas companies are hiring. ExxonMobil, Seplat Petroleum, Chevron, Shell, NNPC, Total Nigeria, NGC, Oando Plc, and other international oil companies are all currently hiring for positions in the oil and gas industry. The primary function of oil and gas is to serve as a source of energy for transportation, heating, and industrial processes. Oil is also used as a raw material in the production of various products such as plastics, fertilizers, and chemicals. In addition, natural gas is used for electricity generation and as a fuel for industrial processes, and in some cases, it is used as feedstock for the production of hydrogen.
- NALDA Recruitment
- US Embassy Ghana Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Oando Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
We are aware of your desire to apply for positions in the oil and gas industry. Here, we will give you all the details you need to know about the open positions in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
Oil and Gas Recruitment Application Forms
Oil and Gas recruitment is ongoing in the oil and gas companies in Nigeria. If you are interested, take note that applying for jobs in the Nigerian oil sector is free. You are not expected to pay any amount of money for applying for jobs in oil and gas.
All you need to successfully apply in this recruitment exercise is to have the needed documents/requirements which serve as prerequisites to filling out the application form.
Before submitting your application, please make sure you meet all of the requirements outlined on the company website.
No more than one application will be considered. Make sure you upload your information and provide all the information requested on the website.
Oil and Gas Recruitment Requirements
Before you can apply for any Oil and Gas job openings in Nigeria, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- Applicant for Oil and Gas jobs, you be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification like a National ID card or international passport
- You’re expected to have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- You should have either a diploma, HND, B.Sc. or degree in a related field can apply
- You should possess good work team spirit
- You should be willing and ready to adhere to the rules and regulations guiding the entity
- The candidate applying must be analytical, competent, and ready to adapt to the new working environment
- Applicants who are computer-literate have an added advantage
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Having working experience is an added advantage.
Oil and Gas Vacancies in Nigeria for 2024
Here, we will give you a quick rundown of the Nigerian oil and gas industry’s ongoing hiring process.
The following are a few Nigerian oil companies that are currently seeking qualified candidates:
Any of the listed petroleum companies accept applications for any open positions in the oil and gas industry.
How to Apply for Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024/2025
Simply go to each company’s official career portal or click this link to apply for any of the listed job openings.
Before submitting your application, be sure to note the following information:
- Make sure you have read the requirements for the specific job for which you are applying.
- There is no fee to apply for any of the job openings with oil companies.
- Make sure not to submit your application more than once.
- When you have been selected for an interview, regularly check your email.
If you need information on other job vacancies in Nigeria, simply follow this link:
When is Oil and Gas Recruitment Closing?
The closing date for Oil and Gas recruitment has not yet been disclosed but usually, the recruitment application closes within six (6) weeks from the date of the advert.