NIS Recruitment | Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2024 Application Portal: This is to bring to the notice of the public that the Nigerian Immigration Service NIS recruitment for 2024 has begun.
Nigerians who have intentions of working with the Nigerian Immigration Service are hereby advised to visit the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng) where applicants will have access to the recruitment form and requirements for online registration.
NIS employs for a variety of roles yearly, but before applying, it is critical to understand the post you are seeking as well as the cadre to which your chosen position belongs. Each cadre has its own set of criteria, and the greater the cadre, the higher the demand.
- NAPIMS Recruitment
- South African Navy Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Namibian Defence Force Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- NAN Recruitment
Is the NIS Recruitment form 2024 out?
Currently, the Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment form is not yet out. The Nigerian Immigration Service will make it known to the public when the recruitment form will be out by publishing the vacancies on the portal.
We will notify you on this webpage as soon as the NIS recruitment form is out.
Kindly visit this website to guarantee information on when the recruitment form will be out or visit the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal www.immigration.gov. ng
Available Positions and Qualifications
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 02: Applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07: Applicants must possess a minimum Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06: Applicants must possess a minimum National Diploma (ND) from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Immigration Assistant (IA) CONPASS 03: Applicants must possess a minimum of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE or its equivalent with a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 Artisans: Applicants must possess ordinary-level SSCE or its equivalents and an appropriate trade test certificate.
Stages of the Recruitment Process
- Screening stage
- Aptitude test stage
- Physical fitness test stage
- Medical examination stage
- Interview stage
Requirements For NIS Recruitment 2024
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess at least a West African School Certificate (WASC), Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), or National Examination Council (NECO) with a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings, which must include English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must meet the age requirements for the position they are applying for.
- Applicants must meet the physical requirements for the position they are applying for.
- Applicants must not have any criminal record.
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2024, follow these steps:
- Visit the official NIS website: Go to the NIS official web portal at https://cdcfib.career.
- Access the Jobs and Careers section: Look for the Jobs and Careers section on the website and click on it.
- Check for available vacancies: Browse through the available vacancies to find the position you are interested in applying for.
- Click on the vacancy: Click on the specific vacancy to access more information about the position and the requirements.
- Read the requirements: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the position you are applying for. Typically, applicants must possess at least a West African School Certificate (WASC), Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), or National Examination Council (NECO) with a minimum of four credits in not more than two sittings, which must include English and Mathematics
- Access the recruitment portal: The NIS recruitment portal can be found at https://cdcfib.career
- Sign up: On the recruitment portal, click on the signup icon to create an account. You will be redirected to a page where you can fill in your details and create a username and password
- Fill out the application form: Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information. Provide all the required details, including your educational qualifications, work experience, and personal information
- Apply: Once you are satisfied with the information provided, submit your application through the recruitment portal
Tips for a Successful Application
- Adhere to the application deadline.
- Follow the application method stated on the NIS recruitment portal.
- Ensure you meet the nationality, age, and physical requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you have the required educational qualifications for the position you are applying for.
- Ensure you have a clean criminal record.
What is the salary range for Nigerian Immigration Service employees?
- The average salary for Nigerian Immigration Service employees is approximately 134,557 Naira per month
- The starting salary for Passport Officers is around 30,000 Naira per month or 360,000 Naira per annum, with the potential to increase depending on extra allowances
- The average salary of an immigration officer is estimated to be around 2 million Naira per annum
- The salary for a newly recruited staff of the Nigerian Immigration Service is 30,000 Naira per month, with additional allowances
- For someone who is employed with a Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), the salary is typically at the minimum wage salary of the civil service, which is around 33,000 Naira
- The salary structure for different ranks within the Nigerian Immigration Service includes positions such as Immigration Assistant (IA), Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (ASI), Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), and Comptroller General Immigration Service (CGIS)
It’s important to note that these figures are approximate and may vary based on factors such as experience, qualifications, and rank within the organization. It is advisable to refer to official sources or contact the Nigerian Immigration Service directly for the most accurate and up-to-date salary information.