The Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023. Read the most latest information on the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 Application Form Process to the public, along with other reliable details that will assist each and every applicant in successfully applying for the Nigerian Army Job Openings 2023.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2023
Knowing the right information is the best habit any applicant can have if they truly want to stay current on the Nigerian Army Recruitment, so we‘re taking this chance to inform all applicants that the Army Recruitment for the year 2023 is out and that the official portal is open for all applicants to apply for the recruitment summer.
You must possess a number of characteristics in order to be considered by the recruitment committee for this job opening, according to data gathered from past years.
- NLC Recruitment
- South African Air Force Recruitment
- NHIS Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
We will outline these sets of criteria and recommendations for you in this article. We will provide a link to the online registration form and gateway for Nigerian army recruitment.
Nigerians who meet the requirements should complete and submit the application forms via the registration website, www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Available Positions in The Nigerian Army
All of the open positions on this list are open to both civilian employees and soldiers who are currently enlisted in the army.
- Electrical Engineer.
- Aeronautical Engineer.
- Mechanical Engineer.
- Directorate of Army Physical Training.
- Fire Fighter.
- Air Traffic Controller.
- Directorate of Islamic Affairs.
- Directorate of Army Public Relations.
- Directorate of Chaplain Services.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Army Recruitment
To be considered for this employment offer, applicants must all meet the conditions outlined below:
- Candidates must be Nigerians who uphold Nigeria‘s constitution.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 to be considered. Only those above 30 years old and up to 39 years old are eligible for the role of a medical consultant.
- Adhering to the Nigerian Army Standard requires that you be physically and mentally healthy.
- A note from your previous company will significantly improve your chances.
- A “certificate of state of origin” properly signed by the Local government officials will be required of you.
- The minimum height requirement for men is 1.68 meters, while it is 1.60 meters for women.
- For active military men, having no disciplinary cases against you is a requirement, while clean criminal records are a requirement for civilians.
- Applicants must have a first-degree certificate in the necessary subjects. These certificates must have been given out between 2009 and the present in order to be accepted.
- A birth certificate or age declaration certificate that has been properly signed must be shown. The National Population Commission, the hospital where the child was born, or the local government council must attest to the birth certificate’s validity.
Keep in mind the following:
- Referees may include the chairman or secretary of the local government, a member of the armed forces with at least the rank of lieutenant colonel, or an assistant commissioner of police or an equivalent who must be a resident of the applicant’s state.
- Make sure to provide both referees’ passports together with their letters of attestation.
- All original copies of educational certificates/credentials must be presented.
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
Note that, a recommendation is required from all applicants for this job offer. At least two senior government officials who can vouch for your way of life and character must recommend you.
- A passport photo
- Documentation proving professional organization membership.
- A state of origin certificate.
- Academic credentials.
- A declaration of age or birth certificate.
- After you’ve finished your application, print the photo slip that was generated online.
Please use the application number that was given to you after your application was finished to check the status of your application to see if you have been selected for the Nigerian Army position.
How to Apply for the Nigerian Army 2023
- then take the following actions:
- Visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to access the recruitment webpage.
- Examine the qualifications area to determine which position would be best for you to apply for.
- To begin, click the “Homepage link”
- Select the application type you want between DSSC (Direct Short Service Commission) and SSC (Short Service Commission).
- Choose the “Register” link. Following the website’s directions, correctly fill out all the essential information.
- You will receive a confirmation email to let you know that your registration was successful once it has been completed.
- To complete the application form, click the “Login” link found via the email link.
- Include a passport photo or profile image on your profile.
- Upload a soft copy or scanned copy of your diploma and other academic credentials. The primary level through the tertiary level must all have the necessary educational credentials uploaded.
- Print your photo cards according to the portal’s instructions.
The Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military person with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or higher who is from your State of Origin must sign the second page of the printout, while the first page must be signed by a recognized court of law of your choice.
During the interview procedure, those who have been selected for shortlisting must provide their printed photo slip to the Nigerian Army recruitment board.