Looking for the latest updates on NDLEA recruitment? Stay in the loop with NDLEA Recruitment News Today. Get the latest news on application processes, screening dates, requirements, and more. Stay ahead of the competition and make sure you’re ready for the next step in your career. Read NDLEA Recruitment News Today now.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has been actively recruiting new personnel for its workforce, and there have been several updates and developments in the NDLEA recruitment process. Read here as we will acquaint you with the latest NDLEA recruitment news updates:
- www.emplug.com Registration Portal
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NDLEA Screening Date
- NDLEA Training Date
NDLEA News Today
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has recently issued a statement via its official Twitter handle inviting qualified Nigerians to participate in its upcoming recruitment exercise. The recruitment exercise is scheduled to take place from March 12 to April 8 and is open to graduates of secondary schools, polytechnics, and universities. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply within the stipulated timeframe.
Requirements To Apply for NDLEA Recruitment?
- Nationality: Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Education: Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in O’level/WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Health: Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of the position they are applying for.
- Character: Applicants must possess good character and not have any criminal record.
- Height: For some positions, applicants must meet a certain height requirement.
- Computer literacy: Applicants must be proficient in basic computer skills.
- Other specific requirements: Depending on the position being applied for, applicants may be required to possess specific skills, qualifications, or certifications.
It is important to note that the NDLEA recruitment process is highly competitive, and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee automatic selection.
What is the Latest Update on NDLEA Recruitment 2023
If you are seeking information on job openings at NDLEA, then you have landed on the right page. This platform provides the latest updates on NDLEA employment opportunities, including the recruitment form, shortlist, and other related topics.
Our goal is to keep job seekers informed about the current NDLEA job vacancies. Whether you are looking for information about the NDLEA 2023 Recruitment or simply want to stay updated on the latest happenings at the agency, this page is the perfect place for you.
We are committed to keeping you informed about everything related to the NDLEA recruitment process. As a candidate, you can rely on us to provide you with the latest and most accurate information about the agency’s recruitment exercise.
Is Ndlea Recruitment Form Out for 2023?
As of now, The NDLEA officially announces on its Twitter handle the release of the NDLEA recruitment form for 2023. However, The recruitment exercise is scheduled to take place from March 12 to April 8 and is open to graduates of secondary schools, polytechnics, and universities. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply within the stipulated timeframe.
How Can I Check The List of Successful Candidates?
- Visit the NDLEA official website at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on the “Careers” or “Recruitment” section of the website.
- Look for the link to the list of successful candidates and click on it.
- The list may be in PDF or Excel format, so ensure that you have compatible software to view the file.
- Search for your name on the list using the search function or by manually scrolling through the list.
If your name is on the list, congratulations! You will be contacted by the NDLEA with further instructions on the next steps to take. If your name is not on the list, it means that you were not successful in the recruitment exercise, and you can try again in subsequent exercises if you are still interested.
How Long Is NDLEA Training?
On the other hand, the training period for more specialized roles, such as forensic analysts and drug demand reduction officers, may last longer than six months. Such training may take up to a year or more, depending on the level of expertise required for the job.
Overall, the NDLEA training program is designed to equip trainees with the knowledge and skills required to carry out the agency’s mandate of fighting drug trafficking and abuse in the country. The training is rigorous and demanding, but it is necessary to ensure that NDLEA personnel are well-prepared to carry out their duties effectively.
How Much is NDLEA Monthly Salary?
- NDLEA Cadet: N40,000 – N60,000
- NDLEA Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II: N73,000 – N87,000
- NDLEA Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I: N122,000 – N174,000
- NDLEA Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics: N148,000 – N170,000
- NDLEA Superintendent of Narcotics: N254,000 – N499,000
- NDLEA Assistant Commander of Narcotics: N250,000 – N558,000
- NDLEA Deputy Commander of Narcotics: N309,000 – N573,000
- NDLEA Commander of Narcotics: N419,000 – N1,073,000
It is important to note that these figures are only estimates, and the actual salaries may vary depending on the specific rank and level of the officer, as well as other factors such as location and years of service.