NCAT Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal | www.ncat.gov.ng: The application form for NCAT (Nigerian College of Aviation Technology) recruitment 2023 is now available. Are you looking for a job at the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology? Take time to read this post. NCAT is inviting suitable applicants to apply for the 2023 recruiting process.
About (Nigerian College of Aviation Technology)
NCAT offers a variety of training programs for students and professionals in the aviation industry. These include:
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: A program that trains students to become certified aircraft maintenance engineers.
- Air Traffic Control: A program that trains students to become air traffic controllers.
- Aviation Management: A program that trains students to become managers in the aviation industry.
- Pilot Training: A program that trains students to become pilots.
- Cabin Crew Training: A program that trains students to become flight attendants.
- Meteorology: A program that trains students to become meteorologists.
NCAT also offers short-term training courses for professionals in the aviation industry, such as aircraft maintenance technicians, air traffic controllers, and pilots.
NCAT is affiliated with many international organizations and agencies, including the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
Functions of (the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology)
- Training: NCAT is primarily responsible for providing training for personnel in the aviation industry. It offers a wide range of programs for students and professionals, including aircraft maintenance engineering, air traffic control, aviation management, pilot training, cabin crew training, and meteorology.
- Certification: NCAT is authorized by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) to certify graduates of its programs as qualified to work in the aviation industry. Graduates of NCAT’s aircraft maintenance engineering program, for example, are certified as aircraft maintenance engineers and are eligible to work in that field.
- Research and Development: NCAT conducts research and development in various areas of the aviation industry. The research activities of the college are mainly directed toward the development of appropriate technology and techniques for the Nigerian aviation industry.
- Consultancy: NCAT provides consultancy services to the aviation industry and other related organizations. It offers a wide range of services such as safety audits, safety management systems, and accident investigations.
- Public Education: NCAT provides public education and awareness on the importance of aviation in the country and the need for safety in the industry
- Community Outreach: NCAT also engages in community outreach activities, such as visits to schools and other organizations to promote aviation education and awareness.
- Continuous Professional Development: NCAT provides continuous professional development opportunities for professionals in the aviation industry, including refresher courses, workshops, and seminars.
- Maintenance of training facilities: NCAT is responsible for the maintenance of its training facilities, including its fleet of aircraft, simulators, and other training aids.
NCAT has a fleet of aircraft, simulators, and other training aids that are used to provide hands-on training for students. The College has a reputation for providing high-quality training for students and professionals in the aviation industry, and its graduates are well-respected and sought-after in the industry.
The NCAT is currently accepting applications. See the available positions, prerequisites, and credentials, as well as how to apply for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology Recruitment 2023. If you are interested in NCAT positions, you should take the time to read these instructions to assist you in successfully submitting your application on the recruiting site
NCAT Recruitment Form 2023/2024
The form is available online at www.ncat.gov.ng. Most importantly, the application form for the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology is completely free. Please reject any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
It is interesting to note that citizens of all States in Nigeria are eligible to apply for the NCAT recruitment 2023.
NCAT Recruitment 2023 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must be above 20 years of age
- Applicants must have at least a means of identification. For example, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, or Voters Card
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO, including Mathematics and English.
- A B.Sc. or Masters’ Degree from an approved Tertiary Institution in any comparable topic is also necessary, as is an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicants must also have excellent communication and writing abilities.
How to Apply for NCAT Recruitment 2023/2024
- Log on to ncat.gov.ng and create an account. (The account must be created with an active email).
- Simply fill out the online application form
- Upload the necessary credentials
- Then submit.
Once the NCAT has begun the 2023/2024 recruitment process, we will update this website with the most recent application methods.