The Katsina State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is currently recruiting qualified and experienced individuals to fill vacant positions in its workforce. The recruitment exercise is open to all eligible Nigerians, regardless of their state of origin.
If you are interested in working for Katsina SUBEB, this article will provide you with all the information you need to apply. We will cover the eligibility criteria, the application process, and some tips for writing a successful application.
- Kano SUBEB Recruitment
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Cross River State SUBEB Recruitment
- Imo State IMSUBEB Recruitment
Why Should You Apply for the Katsina SUBEB Recruitment Exercise?
There are many reasons why you should apply for the Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise. Here are just a few:
- Competitive salaries and benefits: Katsina SUBEB offers its employees competitive salaries and benefits, including health insurance, pension contributions, and paid leave.
Opportunities for professional development and advancement: Katsina SUBEB provides its employees with opportunities for professional development and advancement. The board offers a variety of training and development programs to help its employees reach their full potential.
A supportive and collaborative work environment: Katsina SUBEB is a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will be able to work with other talented and dedicated individuals who are passionate about education.
The chance to make a real difference in the lives of Katsina State children: As a Katsina SUBEB employee, you will have the opportunity to play a vital role in the education of Katsina State children. You will be able to help them reach their full potential and make a positive contribution to society.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Katsina SUBEB Recruitment Exercise?
To be eligible for the Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must possess a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital.
- Candidates must not be members of any secret society or cult.
The following positions are available for the Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise:
- English Language Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Physical and Health Education Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Islamic Religious Knowledge Teacher
- Christian Religious Knowledge Teacher
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resources Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Store Officer
- Data Entry Officer
How to Apply
To apply for the Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Katsina State Government at www.katsinastate.gov.ng.
- Click on the “SUBEB Recruitment” link on the homepage.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The deadline for the Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise is yet to be announced. However, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Katsina SUBEB Recruitment Selection Process
Once the application deadline has passed, Katsina SUBEB will shortlist qualified candidates for interviews. The interviews will be held at a designated location in Katsina State.
If you are successful in the interview, you will be offered a job position. You will then be required to undergo a medical examination and background check before you can commence employment.
The Katsina SUBEB recruitment exercise presents a great opportunity for qualified candidates to secure teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Katsina State Government at www.katsinastate.gov.ng to access the application form portal and apply.