The Kano State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is now looking for qualified and experienced candidates to fill open positions on its payroll. The recruitment is available to all qualified Nigerians, regardless of state of origin.
If you want to work with Kano SUBEB, this page will give you all the information you need to apply. We’ll go over the eligibility requirements, the application procedure, and some pointers on how to write a successful application.
- Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment
- Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment
- Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
- Abia State SUBEB Recruitment
- Bauchi State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
Why Should You Participate in the Kano SUBEB Recruitment Process?
There are numerous reasons why you should participate in the Kano SUBEB recruiting process. Here are a few examples:
- Competitive pay and benefits: Kano SUBEB provides competitive pay and benefits to its employees, including health insurance, pension contributions, and paid leave.
possibilities for professional growth and progress: Kano SUBEB provides possibilities for professional development and promotion to its personnel. To help its personnel attain their full potential, the board provides a number of training and development initiatives.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment: Kano SUBEB is a collaborative and supportive work environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other talented and devoted educators.
The following positions are available for the Kano SUBEB recruitment exercise:
- English Language
- Social Studies
- Computer Science
- Agricultural Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
- Human Resource Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Public Relations Officers
Requirement For Kano SUBEB Recruitment
To be eligible for the Kano SUBEB recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of a minimum of National Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Education (B.Ed) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as a National ID card, Permanent Voter’s Card, or International Passport.
- Candidates must be medically fit and must provide a medical certificate of fitness from a recognized government hospital.
How to Apply
To apply for the Kano SUBEB recruitment exercise, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Kano State Government at www.kanostate.gov.ng.
- Click on the “SUBEB Recruitment” link on the homepage.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload your passport photograph and other required documents.
- Submit the application form and print out the confirmation slip.
The deadline for the Kano SUBEB recruitment exercise is yet to be announced. However, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible as the application portal may be closed at any time.
The Kano SUBEB recruitment exercise is a great opportunity for qualified candidates to secure teaching and non-teaching positions in the state’s public primary schools. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Kano State Government at www.kanostate.gov.ng to access the application form portal and apply.