Jamb Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025 Is Out | Jamb PDF Final List: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) 2024 Shortlisted Candidates is out, and has been made available on the portal. The Jamb’s list of shortlisted applicants is accessible through the official Jamb page.
If you took part in the recently concluded Jamb recruitment process, we would like you to read the information on this page. We will show you how to use Jamb’s official website to access the whole list of the shortlisted candidates.
- DMO Shortlisted Candidates
- BPP Shortlisted Candidates
- NAMA Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC Civil Defense List of Shortlisted Candidates
This post has detailed procedures for accessing the selected portal. Read on to find out how to view the Jamb shortlisted candidates for 2024 as well as how to download the list in PDF format.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Shortlisted Candidates 2024
If you applied for the 2024 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment and are not certain if you have been selected or shortlisted for its screening procedure, carefully read the information on this article and check the official shortlisted page to see if you have been chosen for the next phase of the screening exercise.
2024/2025 Jamb’s shortlist has been made public, and we are delighted to inform the public of this. The Jamb management has chosen a few qualified candidates for the next round of employment.
The procedures described below will show you how to check the Jamb’s shortlisted candidates for 2024/2025.
The benefit of Working in Jamb Office
Working in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) office comes with several benefits, including:
- Salary and allowances: JAMB staff members are entitled to various benefits, including salaries, allowances, insurance, and retirement plans
- Opportunity to contribute to education: By working at JAMB, you would be part of an organization that is responsible for organizing, monitoring, and overseeing the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in Nigeria. This role allows you to contribute to the education system and help aspiring students gain admission to tertiary institutions
- Growth and development: Working in a large organization like JAMB provides opportunities for professional growth and development. You would have the chance to work with a diverse team and learn from experienced professionals in your field
- Job security: As a staff member of JAMB, you would enjoy job security, as the organization is a statutory body responsible for the admission process of students into Nigerian universities
- Reputation: Working at JAMB would be an addition to your professional resume, showcasing your expertise in the field of education and your contribution to the Nigerian education system.
In summary, working in the JAMB office offers various benefits, including financial rewards, opportunities for professional growth, and the chance to contribute to the education system.
Steps to Check For Jamb Shortlisted Candidates 2024
You can find out if you are one of the Jamb 2024/2025 shortlisted candidates by following the instructions provided below:
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng to access Jamb’s official portal.
- Go to the “Home Page.”
- Locate “Shortlisted Candidates.”
- Choose “View Full List.”
- You can view or download it.
Note: Ensure that your email address is still functional because the Jamb will use registered email addresses to communicate with all selected applicants about the screening process.
All applicants who applied for the Jamb 2024 Jamb recruitment should wait patiently for the full list to be uploaded to the official website. As the list will be published soon, carefully read on to know how to check your name and access the site.
We will answer any queries you may have about the News Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) shortlisted candidates for 2024 in the comments section below this page.
You can visit https://www.ediscoverhub.com/ to check for shortlists of other companies’ recruitment.