The Ghana AIDS Commission is a government agency responsible for coordinating the national response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana. The commission is currently recruiting for various positions, and this article will provide information on the recruitment process, requirements, and how to apply.
Are you a Ghanaian trying to participate in the next Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment but unsure how to get started? This portal was designed with you in mind. You just need to follow the guidelines when we direct you to the application procedure and method.
Applications are being sought from Ghanaians who meet the necessary qualifications for the Ghana AIDS Commission’s recruitment drive in 2023. Any of the roles open at Ghana AIDS are open to the general public who are interested and properly qualified.
- PetroSA Recruitment
- KTDA Recruitment
- Zambia Correctional Service Recruitment
- Zambia National Service Recruitment
- ZPCS Recruitment
- Kenya NIS Recruitment
- South African Navy Recruitment
- South African Army Recruitment
- Ghana Air Force Recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
The Ghana AIDS Commission is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Finance Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Human Resource Officer
- Program Officer
- Data Analyst
- IT Officer
- Communication Officer
Requirements For Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
To be eligible for any of the positions, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Must have completed national service
- Must have at least three years of relevant work experience
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply for Ghana AIDS Commission Recruitment
To apply for any of the positions, applicants must follow the steps below:
- Visit the Ghana AIDS Commission website at www.ghanaaids.gov.gh
- Click on the “Careers” tab
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Fill in the online application form
- Upload your CV and cover letter
- Submit your application
Selection Process For Ghana AIDS Commission
The selection process for the Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment involves the following stages:
- Shortlisting of applicants based on their qualifications and experience
- Aptitude test
- Background check
Benefits Ghana AIDS Commission
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Maternity/paternity leave
- Pension scheme
The Ghana AIDS Commission recruitment is an opportunity for qualified Ghanaians to contribute to the national response to HIV/AIDS. Interested applicants should visit the commission’s website to apply for any of the available positions.
- What is the Ghana AIDS Commission?
The Ghana AIDS Commission is a government agency responsible for coordinating the national response to HIV/AIDS in Ghana.
- What positions are available for recruitment?
The Ghana AIDS Commission is currently recruiting for various positions, including Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Finance Officer, Procurement Officer, Human Resource Officer, Program Officer, Data Analyst, IT Officer, and Communication Officer.
- What are the requirements for the recruitment?
Applicants must be Ghanaian citizens, have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, have completed national service, have at least three years of relevant work experience, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- How do I apply for the recruitment?
Applicants should visit the Ghana AIDS Commission website, click on the “Careers” tab, select the position they wish to apply for, fill in the online application form, upload their CV and cover letter, and submit their application.
- What benefits do successful applicants enjoy?
Successful applicants will enjoy a competitive salary, health insurance, annual leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and a pension scheme.