Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal | www.carrers.chevron.com: Chevron typically recruits for a variety of positions, including but not limited to engineers, geoscientists, finance and accounting professionals, information technology professionals, procurement and supply chain professionals, sales and marketing professionals, and human resources professionals. Candidates can apply for job openings on Chevron’s career website. The recruitment process typically includes an online application, resume screening, and an interview process, which may include multiple rounds of interviews. Some positions may also require additional assessments, such as aptitude tests or technical evaluations.
The company seeks candidates with a mix of technical and business skills, as well as strong leadership potential. Chevron also looks for individuals with a passion for energy, a commitment to safety and environmental responsibility, and a desire to work in an inclusive, diverse environment.
It’s also worth mentioning that Chevron has a strong emphasis on sustainability and social responsibility, so candidates who have experience or a keen interest in these areas may have an advantage in the recruitment process.
Functions of Chevron
- Exploration and Production: Chevron is involved in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas resources around the world.
- Refining, Marketing, and Transportation: The company refines crude oil and natural gas into a variety of products, including gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, and petrochemical feedstocks. It also markets and transports these products through a network of retail and wholesale outlets.
- Chemicals: Chevron is a leading producer of petrochemical products, such as ethylene, propylene, and other basic chemicals used in the manufacture of a wide range of consumer and industrial products.
- Power Generation: Chevron also generates electricity and sells it to industrial and commercial customers.
- Research and Development: The company also invests in research and development to improve efficiency and reduce the environmental impact of its operations.
- Social responsibility: Chevron is committed to operating in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner and to contributing to the development of the communities in which it operates.
In addition, Chevron has business units that provide services and support for its various operations, including finance, information technology, procurement and supply chain, and human resources.
If you truly need a job in Chevron Nigeria, then this is your opportunity to apply here. This post will bring you the application portal, requirements/eligibility as well as how to apply.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
You must have been wondering when the Chevron Nigeria Recruitment form 2023 be out. Do not worry yourself, for we have you covered. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirants that the Recruitment 2023/2024 form shall be coming up soon.
The form can be accessed via the recruitment portal, www.careers.chevron.com
While expecting the upcoming 2023/2024 Chevron Nigeria Recruitment Form, all interested applicants are required to know all it takes or get acquainted with the requirements.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Requirements
The following are the requirements needed to apply for this exercise:
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- WASC or NECO/GCE with credits in not less than five Subjects including the English Language obtained in one sitting or five subjects obtained in two sittings.
- a minimum of an H.N.D. or a B. Sc. from an accredited university.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any related discipline.
- Must be up to 27 years old.
- Excellent Communication skills are needed.
- A well-written resume.
- A SIWES letter.
Applying for this recruitment exercise is simple if you follow the simple steps that we will highlight for you.
How to Apply for this Exercise
Below are the steps on how to apply for Chevron Nigeria recruitment 2023/2024:
- Visit the Chevron career page at careers.chevron.com.
- Click the “Apply” button.
- Create an account (Note that the account must be created using an active email).
- Upload your current resume.
Using the “cover letter” tab, upload your SIWES letter or support letter from your institution.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
See also other companies in Nigeria that are calling for employment.