NAMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal | www.nama.gov.ng:This article addresses the NAMA recruiting site, application requirements, and how to get the recruitment form. So you may apply for NAMA positions at www.nama.gov.ng and wait for a shortlist.
About NAMA (Nigerian Airspace Management Agency)
Most importantly, applying for NAMA recruitment 2023/2024 is free. Please bear this in mind if you want to apply for a job with the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA).
Functions of About NAMA (Nigerian Airspace Management Agency)
- Air traffic control: NAMA manages and controls the movement of aircraft in Nigerian airspace to ensure safe and efficient use of the airspace.
- Air navigation services: NAMA provides a range of services to aircraft, including flight information, alerting, and meteorological services.
- Airspace management: NAMA is responsible for the design, development, and management of Nigerian airspace, including the establishment of air traffic control procedures and the management of airspace restrictions.
- Air traffic management: NAMA manages the flow of aircraft in Nigerian airspace, ensuring that aircraft are separated and that they follow the correct procedures.
- Aeronautical Information Services (AIS): NAMA provides aeronautical information such as navigation information, aeronautical charts, and procedures for flight planning, to help aircraft navigate safely in Nigerian airspace.
- Communication, Navigation, Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM): NAMA is responsible for the implementation of modern CNS/ATM systems to improve the safety and efficiency of air navigation in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA) has made it abundantly apparent on its website, www.nama.gov.ng that applying for jobs with the agency is completely free and transparent.
To participate in the recruiting procedures, you must only be qualified.
NAMA 2023/2024 Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible for the NAMA recruitment, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant fields from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
How to Apply for NAMA Recruitment
To apply for the NAMA recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NAMA recruitment portal at www.nama.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the position you wish to apply for and click on “Apply”.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload your CV, passport photograph, and other required documents.
- Submit your application.
The NAMA recruitment is an opportunity for qualified individuals to join the agency and contribute to the development of Nigeria’s airspace. Interested applicants are advised to visit the NAMA recruitment portal and apply for the available positions. Applicants are also advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
- What is NAMA?
NAMA is the Nigerian Airspace Management Agency, responsible for the management of Nigeria’s airspace.
- What positions are available in the NAMA recruitment?
NAMA is recruiting Air Traffic Controllers, Aeronautical Information Services Officers, Communication Officers, and Engineering Technicians.
- What are the eligibility criteria for the NAMA recruitment?
Applicants must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in relevant fields, be between the ages of 18 and 30 years, be Nigerian citizens, be medically fit, and be of good character.
- What is the recruitment process for NAMA?
The recruitment process consists of the application stage, aptitude test, interview, and medical examination.
- How do I apply for the NAMA recruitment?
Visit the NAMA recruitment portal at www.nama.gov.ng, select the position you wish to apply for and fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.