Kenya Film Commission Recruitment 2024- Have you been curious about the commission’s mission and how to apply? Don’t worry if you’re lacking in any of these areas; this article will provide you with an introduction to the essentials of film commission recruiting. There has been a recent uptick in applications to the Kenya Film Commission for the years 2024 and 2025. Prospective employees who are interested and qualified should go to the application portal to submit their information.
About Kenya Film Commission
The Kenya Film Commission (KFC) is a government agency tasked with expanding the Kenyan film industry on both a national and worldwide scale following Legal Notice No. 147 of 2015. To carry out the above mission, KFC is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The commission provides foreign filmmakers with extensive site information, as well as government-provided liaison services, guidance on reconnaissance, film licensing, immigration, and overall production assistance in Kenya.
- South African Air Force Recruitment
- NCAT Recruitment
- Ghana Civil Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Judicial Services Ghana Recruitment
Is Kenya Film Commission Recruitment Ongoing in 2024?
You can apply for a position with the Kenya Film Commission through the official portal
Kenya Film Commission Vacancies Available
- Form of Employment: Regular, Full-Time
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Category: Research and Data Science
Positions include Senior Accounts Assistant, Senior Human Resources Assistant, Senior Records Management Officer, Commission Film Development Officer, Senior Accounts Manager (Certification and accreditation), Industry Capacity Building Officer, Film Development Officer (Liaison), and Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB).
Personal Specifications Kenya Film Commission recruitment
A successful applicant for these openings will have:-
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher and at least four (4) years of professional experience;
- hold a diploma in Information Science Management, Records Management, or a closely related field;
- Be a master of digital tools;
- have proven themselves worthy by their work and earned the respect of their peers; and
In addition to meeting the aforementioned criteria, applicants who cut will also need to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following organizations and agencies:
- Commission on Ethics and Public Integrity (EACC).
- Police Department of Criminal Investigation (CID).
- Tax Collection Agency of Kenya (KRA).
- Office of Higher Education Finance (HELB).
- Financial Reporting Agency Citation.
General Requirements for Kenya Film Commission Recruitment 2024
This year, applicants need to be Kenyan nationals with at least a high school diploma and an interest in or proficiency in filmmaking to meet the minimum qualifications for this recruitment. Don’t forget that meeting these standards is necessary for moving on in the hiring process.
How to Apply for a Job with the Kenya Film Commission
Please follow the instructions below to submit your application using the web portal
- Please take time to fill out your bio.
- Please upload all required documents according to the size limit specified.
- If all information is filled out appropriately, you may submit your work.
Successful applicants will be contacted through email or text message when the application process has concluded. If you want to verify the selected prospects, here’s what you need to do.
Mistakes to avoid while filling out your application for the Kenya Film Commission
- Bad use of language and spelling
Proof-read. Spellcheck. Then have your loved ones, especially your mom, dad, and siblings look it over. And when you’re sure it’s right, double-check it!
- Making assertions without proof
Adding a little flair to your resume and cover letter is par for the course; just be careful not to go overboard by making claims you can’t prove.
- Professionalism deficit
You should attempt to maintain a high degree of professionalism in all of your interactions with potential employers, not just the cover letter and the interview.
- References that were improperly chosen
One of your recommendations should be from the professional world, and the other from the academic world. Make sure you have the right contact information for the persons you want to use as references, and that you’ve contacted them to ensure they’re happy to do so.
BEST OF LUCK!!