Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Application Form Portal: Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2023/2024 is underway. This page has been specifically designed to assist all candidates who are interested in applying for the Ghana Fire Service (GNFS) jobs in 2023. We will be providing all the necessary information to enable you to participate and submit an application for GNFS positions successfully.
All Ghanaian residents who wish to join the Ghana Fire Service are explicitly targeted by this recruitment, and we will cover the majority of the pertinent details in this article.
Functions of Ghana Fire Service
- Firefighting: Responding to and extinguishing fires in order to protect lives and property.
- Rescue: Responding to emergency situations and rescuing people who are trapped or injured.
- Hazardous Materials Response: Respond to emergencies involving hazardous materials, such as chemical spills or gas leaks.
- Public Education: Providing fire safety education and training to the public in order to reduce the risk of fires and promote fire safety.
- Fire Prevention: Inspect buildings and other structures to ensure they meet fire safety codes and regulations and provide fire safety advice to the public.
- Community Outreach: Building relationships with local communities and organizations to promote fire safety and preparedness.
- Emergency Medical Services: Providing basic life support and first aid to people who are injured or ill.
- Emergency Response: Respond to natural disasters, terrorist attacks, and other emergencies.
Ghana Fire Service Recruitment Form 2023/2024
We are here to inform the public that the Ghana Fire Service recruitment is about to be made public. The GNFS recruitments for the year 2023 will soon begin; this information was gathered from a very reliable source, and we hope that the Ghana Fire Service recruitment will be out soon.
The application for the Ghana Fire Service is available on the website for free. Be wary of scams! Avoid becoming a victim by refusing to give anyone or any organization money in connection with this recruitment.
Simply keep reading this page, and we will show you how to correctly complete the online form and wait for a shortlist. Because this post has all the information you need to know about GNFS recruitment.
Regions That Are Eligible To Apply For GNFS Recruitment 2023/2024
Following is a list of the regions that are now eligible to apply for positions with the Ghana Fire Service in 2023:
- Oti Region – Dambai
- Bono East Region – Techiman
- Ahafo Region – Goaso
- Bono Region – Sunyani
- North East Region – Nalerigu
- Savannah Region – Damango
- Western North Region- Sefwi Wiawso
- Western Region – Sekondi
- Volta Region – Ho
- Greater Accra Region – Accra
- Eastern Region – Koforidua
- Ashanti Region – Kumasi
- Central Region – Cape Coast
- Northern Region – Tamale
- Upper East Region – Bolgatanga
- Upper West Region – Wa
Every visitor to this page is urged to bookmark it so that everyone who has done so will be the first to know when the GNFS recruitment for 2023 opens and will also be eligible to apply.
The Requirements for Ghana Fire Service 2023 Recruitment
- The following qualifications must be satisfied by applicants for GNFS Recruitment:
- be a citizen of Ghana by naturalization.
- Candidates for the Officer Corps must be at least 18 years old and not older than 30 by 2023.
- Non-tradesman applicants must be at least 18 years old and not older than 30, while Driver/Mechanic applicants must be at least 35.
- According to Fire Service regulations, you must be in good physical and mental health.
Both males and females must be at least 1.73 meters (5 feet 8 inches) and 1.63 meters (5ft 4 inches) in height respectively.
How To Apply for Ghana Fire Service 2023 Recruitment
- The application form portal is, https://www.gnfs.gov.gh/recruitment
- Only through this portal can all applicants submit their applications; it is the official platform of the Ghana National Fire Service. Be careful when completing the GNFS Recruitment Application form; individuals who make mistakes will not be hired.
- Duplicate documents submitted by applicants will be disregarded.
- Get registered at the portal using your valid email address.
- Come back and fill out the online form
- Upload the necessary credentials/documents
- Carefully check for instructions before you submit.
Once more, we want to make it clear to the public that the Ghana Fire Service application form for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise is totally free. As a result, whenever you hear someone requesting you to pay money in order to obtain the form, assume that they are trying to take advantage of you.