Edo Star Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out: The Edo State government has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 Edo Star recruitment exercise. Candidates who applied for the positions can now check their shortlist status on the recruitment portal.
This program is aimed at providing scholarships to outstanding students in Edo State. The list of shortlisted candidates has been eagerly anticipated by many students who applied for the program. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Edo Star program and the shortlisted candidates.
What is the Edo Star Program?
The Edo Star program is a scholarship program initiated by the Edo State Government to provide financial assistance to outstanding students in Edo State. The program is aimed at promoting academic excellence and reducing the financial burden on parents and guardians. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and other necessary expenses for the duration of the program.
- Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Kwara State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Bayelsa State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Cross River State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
- Gombe State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
Latest News on Edo Star Shortlisted Candidates
The Edo State Government has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023/2024 Edo Star program. The list contains the names of candidates who have been selected for the scholarship program based on their academic performance and other criteria. The shortlisted candidates have been notified via email and SMS.
How to check Edo Star shortlisted candidates
The Edo State government will publish a list of shortlisted candidates on the recruitment portal. Candidates can also check their shortlist status by logging into their account on the portal.
To check your Edo Star shortlist status, follow these steps:
- Visit the Edo State government’s recruitment portal.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the “Check Shortlist Status” tab.
- Enter your application number and click on the “Submit” button.
If you have been shortlisted, you will see a message on the screen that says “Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the Edo Star recruitment exercise.” You will also be able to see the date and time of your aptitude test and interview.
What to do if you are shortlisted for Edo Star
If you are shortlisted for Edo Star, you will be invited to attend an aptitude test and interview. You must prepare well for these stages of the recruitment process in order to increase your chances of being successful.
Tips for preparing for the Edo Star aptitude test and interview:
- Study the past questions and answers for the Edo Star aptitude test. The past questions are available on the recruitment portal.
- Practice answering common aptitude test questions, such as numerical reasoning questions, verbal reasoning questions, and logical reasoning questions.
- You can find many aptitude test practice questions online.
- Practice answering common interview questions. There are many common interview questions that you can find online.
- Be prepared to talk about your skills, experience, and why you are interested in the position you are applying for.
- Dress professionally for the interview.
- Be confident and articulate during the interview.
What are the Required Documents for the Edo Star Screening?
The Edo State Government requires candidates to bring the following documents to the Edo Star screening center to prove that they filled out the online application form:
- Recent passport photographs
- Educational certificates (original and photocopies)
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- A valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National ID card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, or Voter card.
Candidates should take note of the following:
- Do not pay anyone who claims they will help you get this job.
- You must be of good behavior and composure.
- You will be disqualified at the screening center if you submit false documents.
- You must be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
The Edo Star screening is compulsory for all shortlisted candidates and includes the verification of academic records, identification documents, and other relevant information. Candidates who pass the screening process will be awarded the scholarship. It is important to note that candidates should not pay anyone who claims they can help them get the job, and they should ensure that they submit only genuine documents. Candidates should also be physically, mentally, and psychologically fit to be eligible for the scholarship.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have been shortlisted for the Edo Star recruitment exercise. We wish you all the best in the aptitude test and interview.
We hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.