Akwa Ibom State Bursary Registration 2024: Do you want to apply for Akwa Ibom State Bursary 2024? If so, this article has details about the Akwa Ibom State Bursary registration form, criteria, and how to apply.
Are you aware of the Akwa Ibom State Government Scholarship? This page provides essential guidelines for becoming a successful recipient of the 2024 Scholarship Award. It also offers guidance on a smooth application process and provides the latest updates on the Akwa Ibom State Bursary Award
How Can I Apply For Akwa Ibom State Bursary Program 2024?
- Where Can I Obtain The 2024 Akwa Ibom State Bursary Registration Form?
- Is The Akwa Ibom State 2024 Bursary Registration Form Out?
- When Will The Akwa Ibom State Bursary Registration Start?
About Akwa Ibom State Government
Akwa Ibom State was created on the 23rd of September 1987 by the then Military Administration of General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida. The creation of the State brought to fruition years of prolonged struggle by the people who occupied the mainland part of the former Cross River State.
Mistake To Avoid While Applying For Akwa Ibom State Bursary
Many people fail in applications not due to lack of qualifications, but because of avoidable mistakes. Pay attention to the following tips:
- Apply on time; do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position; Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
About Akwa Ibom State Bursary
The Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Pastor Umo Eno, has approved bursary payments for all students from the state in public tertiary institutions.
Starting from Monday, November 20th, 2023, students from Akwa Ibom State studying in public tertiary institutions should use the provided link to submit their applications.
The bursary payments apply to the current academic session (2024/2025). Despite economic challenges, Governor Eno’s administration remains committed to prioritizing education. Investments will continue in school infrastructure, personnel development, and academic tools to ensure our students are competitive and motivated.
Akwa Ibom State Bursary Requirements
To apply you MUST have the following:
- Valid Student Registration Number
- Student ID Card
- Admission Letter
- State of Origin
- Last School Fee Receipt and;
- Passport Photo.
Note: All payments will be made to a valid bank account, and the account name must match the name on your school documents.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified students should click the provided link to apply, Click Here To Apply
The application deadline is midnight on April 30, 2024.
For more details, visit the Akwa Ibom State Bursary Portal. If you found this information helpful, feel free to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other social platforms.